'Terraces' provides a range of comfortable self-contained holiday and short-stay accommodation in Newcastle East, NSW, Australia. Our fully-furnished and equipped terraces and apartments are suitable for business travellers, family reunions and holiday makers. Spend your next holiday, family get-together, Hunter Wine Country tour, conference stay or business trip at Port Newcastle, mouth of the Hunter River, gateway to the Hunter Valley on Australia's famous Hunter Coast.
- Still some vacancies for the June long weekend! All our houses and apartments are in the city on or very near Newcastle's many beaches. To make an enquiry, please send an email from our contact form or call Mary on 02 4929 4575.
- For beach holidays and Hunter Valley wine tours, stay with us.
- The Sydney Morning Herald showcased the many attractions of Newcastle in their February 2011 Traveller article Hot city, cool life.
- Terraces for Tourists featured in a Newcastle travel feature in Dog's Life magazine. Read the article here.
- Lonely Planet's top 10 cities in the World to Visit in 2011. Newcastle on the Hunter Coast is #9 and the only city in Australia to be chosen. Who would have guessed? Come and see for yourself.
Terraces for Tourists feature:
- Serviced, self-contained houses & apartments
- Beautifully restored heritage architecture
- A short walk from Newcastle's CBD, harbour & beaches
- Short term holiday accommodation & business stays
- Central to all of the locations on Australia's Hunter Coast
Please view our selection of Newcastle accommodation and tariffs. Contact Mary Stewart to make a booking.