'Terraces' provides a range of comfortable self-contained holiday and short-stay accommodation in Newcastle East, NSW, Australia. Our fully-furnished and equipped terraces and apartments are suitable for business travellers, family reunions and holiday makers. Spend your next holiday, family get-together, Hunter Wine Country tour, conference stay or business trip at Port Newcastle, mouth of the Hunter River, gateway to the Hunter Valley on Australia's famous Hunter Coast.
- There are still some vacancies in the July school holidays. You are welcome to book for 2 days or a week or more. To make an enquiry, please send an email from our contact form or call Mary on 02 4929 4575.
- For beach holidays and Hunter Valley wine tours, stay with us.
- The Sydney Morning Herald showcased the many attractions of Newcastle in their February 2011 Traveller article Hot city, cool life.
- Terraces for Tourists featured in a Newcastle travel feature in Dog's Life magazine. Read the article here.
- Lonely Planet's top 10 cities in the World to Visit in 2011. Newcastle on the Hunter Coast is #9 and the only city in Australia to be chosen. Who would have guessed? Come and see for yourself.
Terraces for Tourists feature:
- Serviced, self-contained houses & apartments
- Beautifully restored heritage architecture
- A short walk from Newcastle's CBD, harbour & beaches
- Short term holiday accommodation & business stays
- Central to all of the locations on Australia's Hunter Coast
Please view our selection of Newcastle accommodation and tariffs. Contact Mary Stewart to make a booking.